Availability: In Stock

Premium Whey

(2 reviews)

Original price was: ₹2,299.00.Current price is: ₹1,609.00.

Categories: ,


Premium whey protein is the finest quality whey protein this premium whey protein is the purest form of whey protein after the isolated protein. in this type of whey protein, the percentage of Protein is very high and the other food components are found in very negligible amounts. if we talk about percentage, it is around 80 to 85% occupied by protein and the rest 10 to 15% portion is available for other food ingredients like carbohydrate fat vitamin mineral fiber, and moisture. Hence, we can say premium whey protein is the purified form of protein, it has very less tarnishing of other food ingredients but pure protein. when we think about bodybuilding whey protein is the best option to choose. It is an easily available source of flavored whey protein present in the marketplace. It comes from Dairy products milk and curd both are the main providers of this whey protein powder.

In the process of butter and cheese making we found whey as a waste product but after many filtrations’ whey liquid converts into whey powder and this whey powder again being filtered twice or thrice then only, we get the whey protein powder. whey protein powder is again washed and dried several times to be produced as the finest form of Protein. As it is the best type of protein when it comes to building the body. Hard work never goes in vain.

As we know milk is the main source of whey protein, when we process milk it divides into two parts the solid part is called milk casein protein, and the liquid portion is called whey, this whey contains all types of minerals vitamins and we have discussed already that after so many filtration we get whey protein powder is known as whey protein.

Additional information


Chocolate, Malai Kulfi



2 reviews for Premium Whey

  1. Raj Divakar

    Excellent quality whey tastes great and mixes well.

  2. Lavish

    Boosts muscle recovery effectively, low carbs, and delicious flavors.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You're viewing: Premium Whey Original price was: ₹2,299.00.Current price is: ₹1,609.00.
Select options
Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
Click outside to hide the comparison bar
Shopping cart close